A powerhouse in the 1950's, the Vevay Warriors won their first Sectional Championship in 1926. The 6th, in 1958, would be their last - as they were consolidated into Switzerland County in 1969. The Old Gym is still used by recreational teams and the middle school. Vevay girl's basketball also has a long history - the 1926 team had more than 20 members. CGS/MEK.